Fix Network Connectivity Issue
If your network adapter stops working after a Windows update, the following steps will revert it back to the working adapter.
- Click on the Search and type in: Device Manager and open Device Manager
- Select the Network Adapter: Ethernet for Wired Connection or Wireless for WIFI Connection
- Right Click the Network Adapter and Select Uninstall Device
- Click Uninstall to confirm Uninstall.
- Restart the Computer and the Network Driver should reinstall the correct version automatically